Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 23 December 2013

Gingerbread house.

As promised, here's a picture of my daughters Gingerbread House, inspired by Clare Youngs 'Folk Art Needlecraft' book. 

She's really pleased with it and is already starting another one!

I love the way she did the candy cane front door (whipped back stitch).


She inspired me to try myself, so I've started one from the book but using red and white-love those colours this time of the year.
It may be finished for next year.


I hope you don't have problems with this stormy weather. I spent the morning dragging our fence panels out of our neighbours garden. Then trying to dog proof the gaps, not what I had in mind when I woke up this morning!


Still someone was happy!


2 comments:

  1. love that stitchery, such good work!
    Must get that book..
    Merry Christmas girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Julie, my daughter loves all the comments too.
    Have a very Happy Christmas! Flissx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...