Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Liskeard Lights up.

Today feels a bit like a 'Bah Humbug' day.
We had a lovely 'lights up Liskeard' day yesterday but it has all gone a bit quiet today.
So many decorations and christmas shopping going on, but I'm not doing any of it!
Oh well here's a little piccy of decor that has been out all year!


I'm sure I'll feel like doing more decor things soon.
I've been concentrating on keeping warm, looking at recycling some of my old clothing for some new looks. Pinterest is brill for getting ideas together. I love all the cosy warm mittens and scarves.
Going back to 'lights up Liskeard', here are a few pictures of the lantern that Eleanor and I made, and the parade.

Willow and masking tape!

Cover in tissue.



 



Light it up!


It was really busy, and a great community turn out.
My photos don't do it justice as there were loads of lovely lanterns, but I couldn't leave Eleanor to go through the crowds. Hopefully some of you will see it one day, on a trip to Cornwall.





Byeee for now.

3 comments:

  1. It was a splendid parade and your lantern was brilliant. We enjoyed it even more the second time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great turnout! Lovely to see you, and what perfect weather we had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, your lantern is really rather fabulous! I hope you are feeling more festive, I think the black kitty is so very cute, I love the idea it's been out all year! Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...