Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Santa's coming!!

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a....


Santa is busy with last minute jobs in his workshop.


(I couldn't resist showing you this curious little creature, found along with the mouse in Plymouth museum.)


I've never seen such a strange little creature!
Wishing all my readers and followers a very 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS, AND A PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!
Flissx



10 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Fliss! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ada! I hope yours was fab x

      Delete
  2. Good heavens he's a stunner! Have a lovely time with your family x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he I like the use of stunner! Hope you had a good Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

      Delete
  4. What an odd little creature indeed! Happy New Year, Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is a delight more in 2014 please . hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I will try! Happy New Year x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...