Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Friday, 31 January 2014

Pinterest, Common Moor and Liskeard.

I have been dreaming of Spring, going out for walks between showers, and getting a little bit of work done!
It all started with dreams of the garden, then a search on Sarah Raven's site, then a rather long session on Pinterest. It's becoming my bookmark tool and is very useful for that!
Whether I'll get round to doing the ideas is another thing!
Get ready for a lot of photos!

Good place for spuds!

Moss everywhere in a the tiny village of Common Moor.




A house full of stories.





How ever old my kids are it's still a trolls bridge.

Just outside Liskeard.

Remember this? Yes - the sun.

 More papier mache work.


The End!

11 comments:

  1. I am aghast, its so beautiful there.
    I love your cup collection!
    Is that house deserted?
    I know a mouse that's looking for just the right house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house is very deserted and would make a wonderful home for several mice and lots of other animals. There's even space for a donkey too!

      Delete
  2. I'm very excited but trying to stay polite as this is my first visit here! I've flown over from Julie Whitmore's little corner of the world and I'm thrlled to have found you. I love your dolls, and pretty much everything I've seen here!

    I'm going to scuttle off and see if I may follow you somehow.

    Warm wishes from France,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, and thankyou for your lovely comments! I'm going to pop over to see your lovely corner of the world.
      Fliss.

      Delete
  3. Ha! Ha! I have flown over from Julie's too!
    Love your dolls.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm going to dive in and see your blog too!
      Fliss.

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos, Fliss, and thanks for popping over to my blog. I LOVE the little troll bridge - of course it must keep the same name! And your papier mach - hmm I do love what people are doing with this technique these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lynne, pretty isn't it. So weather-worn. I expect even more so now!

      Delete
  5. I love your new work and that 'troll's bridge' is fantastic, I love little gems like that, we used to have 'fairy steps' in the wood near us, we counted them and then made a wish at the bottom, sadly the wood is quite well trodden and the little steps are long gone in favour of a gravel path alongside (which, to be fair, probably had to happen as it's rather a tourist trap these days). I'm dreaming of Spring too and the sun today really helped. Bethx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had two days with the sun coming out periodically. I raced out each time to catch the rays!

      Delete
  6. Bring on the Spring. I've stayed in Liskeard - such a lovely part of the world! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...