Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Enjoying the garden.

I have loved all this fantastic weather, and feel that my batteries have been recharged.
I only potter in the garden,

Some have....well ... a dogs life.

Somehow in my pottering I have managed to produce a few strawberries.
Some courgettes-lurking behind, and a huge rhubarb plant, that luckily we all eat it, as long as it's crumbled,sponged etc. 
If anyone has any other rhubarb ideas(!) I'd love to hear them.


1 comment:

  1. Oh nice strawberries! We only have alpine ones in our garden which are teeny tiny but taste amazing....if the mice don't get them first! Hope you're continuing to enjoy this lovely weather. Bethxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...