Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Collecting Stuff and Rag Rugs.

Oh my! I have been away a VERY long time! 
No excuses,  I don't know where to start.
I will instead put a few piccys of what I've been up to.
I won't put them all on this post- slowly does it!
I have been buying bits and bobs from boot fairs and auctions.


Actually finished off a little applique I was working on.


Found a pair of 'mock staffodshire' cows. So naive I love them!


 I have also got a little hooked (yawn) on rag - not quite a rug -rugs.
The using up of scrap yarn is useful on the purse- post Christmas.
I also love the way you get  textured lines when using patterned fabrics.




I've started a new folky lady based on one of my paintings.


I need to practice a few more faces.


I have really enjoyed looking at all your lovely blogs and finding some more.
Next time I'll show you how the SHED is coming on.
Fliss x

3 comments:

  1. Hello,,...nice to hear from you again! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hello! So nice to have you back :) LOVE the rag rugging, I think you lady is a perfect design to try in rags. I see I have loads of posts to catch up on. Bxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Beth, nice to see you too. It's very addictive, in a good way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...