Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

DIY Instagram fabric pencil case and art folder.

Just a quick post to show a little gift I made for my daughters birthday.
She loves instagram and wanted something along those lines as a pencil case.

I bought some plain cotton fabric to do an applique, and you may recognise the floral fabric from my old dress.http://felicitytaylor-eclectichandmade.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/rag-rug-finished-and-wardrobe-cull.html


I also made a little folder to hold her Nexus and a sketchbook, as she likes to draw from the internet.


The inside pockets are a bit wonky as I used the pockets that were on the dress.


The sketchbook cardboard back fits into the pocket.



A little pencil pocket.


My attempt at free machine sewing and binding around the edges.
She seemed to like them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...