Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 26 April 2015

Creative hand, let the spirit take flight.


A few piccys of my latest rag picture.
I have kept sketchbooks for years, filled with things and ideas that fly around my head.
Often the same images recur, two of which are hands (the creative hand) and birds (from which the spirit takes flight). 


I love the primitive type images.


I have also started a few paintings which I wanted to try. Some with a folk art influence and
others about Cornwall.




What better way to spend a sunny day!




Happy creating!

4 comments:

  1. Love especially the folk art inspired work, Felicity! Wonderful! Lxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lynne. It's very useful to use up me old rags!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely lovely. I agree with Lynne about folk art and your work is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Connie.I do love Folk Art, so free and often full of pattern.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...